There are many ways to give: make a one-time donation, or make a financial commitment on a scheduled basis, called an Estimate of Giving. Gifts in perpetuity may be made through The Foundation of San Marino Community Church (see below)..
Many Formats of Giving
- Check/Cash - Request Offering Envelopes
- Credit/Debit and eCheck (ACH)
- Donate Securities or Stock
- IRA Charitable Distribution
- Electronic Bill Pay Through Your Bank
- Venmo (See Venmo Instructions)
Make a Financial Commitment to San Marino Community Church
You can now set up your annual giving schedule by completing your 2019 Estimate of Giving Form
San Marino Community Church (Tax ID #95-1691779) and The Foundation of San Marino Community Church (Tax ID# 20-8917863) are 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations. All contributions made are tax-deductible. Talk to your accountant for details.